Wednesday, December 11, 2013

GRADUATION!!

I'M DONE! I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE!!!!

I finished my last final this morning at 8 am!! Then I went out to breakfast with some friends from school.

I took my critical care final last friday and got a B. Critical Care was the one I was stressing about the most because it was a cumulative final and there was soooo much information on it! But I made a 56 page study guide and studied my butt off!

Then Ethics was monday, but that was easy-peasy.

I had my last leadership clinical last week and left at midnight from there. I didn't really even think about the fact that it would be the last time I was leaving the hospital from a clinical. But it is bittersweet. It will be weird not heading to the hospital every week for clinical.

I still don't think it's set in. That I'm actually done.

Pinning is tonight. WOOHOO!

I'll officially have my BSN!

A more updated post is coming on how my last semester went and what's going on now. As well as my NCLEX study plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment