Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Take a peek inside my clinicals bag!



Take a look inside my clinicals bag!  (so that i can procrastinate on studying)
left to right
- purple clipboard that I can store stuff in (care plans, paperwork, etc)
- notebook
- striped pencil case
- stethoscope
- bag of random lab goodies (tourniquets and other stuff that i don’t use)
- drug reference book!
- my pocket notebook to write down important info
-  my gloves that i accidentally left in there yesterday
- kleenex, pretezels
- nu skin (awesome liquid bandaid)
- extra batteries for my pen light 
- pen light (crappy white one and expensive but actually usable black one)
- pen
- chapstick, watch, gum
- bandage scissors



What do you keep in your bag? What should I add to mine?

11 comments:

  1. where did you find that bag?
    ive been looking for one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a 31 bag! I have one just like it! It is worth the money!

      Delete
    2. That's the organizing utility tote. They are made with a zipper now. Contact me if you'd like to order one!

      Delete
    3. I want one! how can i get one?

      Delete
    4. https://www.mythirtyone.com/543590/shop/Catalog/BrowseCatalog
      There are awesome spring specials right now and personalization is 50% off. Who doesn't love a pretty monogram on a clinical bag? :)

      Delete
  2. I'm in Canada, can you ship one to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can buy thirty one items in canada! http://www.thirtyonegifts.ca/

      Delete
  3. Is this black tote still available? I can't seem to find it online.

    ReplyDelete